Grafton is a village in Lorain County, Ohio, United States, along the East Branch of the Black River. The population was 6,636 at the 2010 census. The Lorain Correctional Institution and several other prisons are located in and near Grafton.
Grafton was platted in 1846 when the railroad was extended to that point. The village’s name may be a transfer from Grafton, Massachusetts.